Differentiation is a persistent challenge for small and mid-sized manufacturers. Those seeking to stand apart on the basis of quality—as opposed to racing to the bottom on price—have the opportunity to leverage ISO certification to assure the marketplace of their commitment to customer satisfaction and process excellence.
ISO 9001 certification is recognized the world over as an indication of companies’ dedication to continuous improvement, customer focus, and customer satisfaction. ISO 9001:2015 in particular provides tools that apply to a wide range of service and manufacturing industries. The standard focuses on the outcome, results, and effectiveness, not simply documentation; in this way, ISO tools can be customized to fit your specific practices and benefit your business.
The DVIRC Difference
Through our strategic partners, DVIRC brings decades of experience in quality management systems and process improvement practices. We guide companies through the implementation of quality and safety management systems, while building customized system structures for continual improvement. This service is an excellent choice for clients who seek certification and require expertise in quality management, external auditing and registration, and/or food safety, training and qualification of employees, conducting gap assessments against international standards or regulatory requirements, or want to qualify internal auditors.
A few of our specific training offerings include:
- Internal auditor training, internal audit conduction, and full QMS implementation consulting services (AS 9100, ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ISO 13485, ISO 19011, ISO 14001, and IATF 16949, National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (NADCAP) and American Petroleum Institute (API))
- Food Safety Preventive Control Alliance (FSPCA) – PCQI (official FDA-recognized training)
- SQF practitioner
- Food defense/food recall/allergen management
- Consulting for the implementation of GFSI accredited Food Safety Management Systems: SQF, BRC, IFS and FSSC 22000
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Increased efficiency
- Improved understanding of internal processes
- Consistent delivery of the quality level customers expect
- Ability to identify and control risks
- Reduced costs
- Continual process improvement
- Enhanced ability to meet defined goals and targets.