Overview of DVIRC Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry
Most small and midsized manufacturers lack of time or internal resources to effectively market themselves. They perceive marketing as a great unknown that could lead to costly missteps or a negative return on their investment. As a result, they fail to take the first steps! DVIRC brings you the trusted expertise needed to demystify the process and get results.
The DVIRC Difference
DVIRC’s Digital Marketing services are a perfect starting point for any business seeking an effective way to generate awareness and interest, increase site traffic, expand reach to current and prospective customers, and grow revenue. We can also complement clients’ existing digital marketing efforts to optimize performance and drive sales. With more than 14 years of experience and hundreds of satisfied clients, DVIRC is the only outsourced sales and marketing resource dedicated exclusively to small and midsized manufacturers. Along the way, we’ve established relationships and learned the most effective ways to get results for small- and midsized manufacturers. Our clients enjoy a proven Plan, Do, Check and Act (PDCA) process that minimizes their time requirements and optimizes digital marketing performance.
Features of a Digital Marketing Program
- DVIRC Digital Marketing Services are manufacturing-centric and can fit any budget
- Our dedicated team of digital experts learn about your business and your objectives and work with clients from project inception to completion
- We provide market segmentation capabilities allow for industry-specific campaigns designed to achieve measurable results and a more successful outcome
- Quarterly PDCA-inspired planning and strategy sessions enable adjustments to be made in real-time to eliminate wasted effort and focus on what is working
Typical Components of a Digital Marketing Program
While DVIRC customizes every program to meet the needs of each customer, most programs include:
- Kickoff meeting to understand the brand positioning, and establish goals for the program
- Review of current digital marketing efforts and Google Analytics
- Conduct keyword research for search engine optimization
- Expansion of website content to include news, articles, case studies, and client testimonials
- Email marketing program to reach current and prospective customers
- Online advertising on platforms such as Google, LinkedIn, and Bing
- Building, managing, and populating social media profiles such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
Benefits of a Digital Marketing Program
- Increase reach to current and potential customers through email and social media outlets
- Attract new potential customers and targeted companies through online advertising
- Draw more leads and potential customers to your website, enable your website to perform better, and be more discoverable on search engines through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website content increases your company’s credibility by showcasing your expertise and capabilities
A Beginner’s Guide to Digital Marketing eBook
Most manufacturers lack time or sufficient internal resources to effectively market themselves. They perceive digital marketing as a great unknown or do not fully or consistently take advantage of the numerous benefits it offers. As a result, they fail to take the first steps, or significantly improve their current efforts! DVIRC brings you the trusted expertise needed to demystify and clarify the process to get results.
Complete the form to download the e-book.