DVIRC has partnered with Tooling U-SME, an online training provider, to offset the cost of bringing high-quality, customized, on-site training to manufacturers. More than 500 unique online classes provide a broad offering of manufacturing training topics. Plus, every online class has been reviewed and validated by industry experts.
Online Training from DVIRC and Tooling U-SME offers a quick-start, progressive road map that allows manufacturers to build career paths for employees. This online training is intended to enhance your existing on the job training, to create a job progression plan and requires minimal preparation. It is efficient, effective training that has been developed with input from manufacturing experts.
Online Learning Course Overview
Flexible and Convenient
Online classes are self-paced, typically taking 60 minutes to complete. They are easily and conveniently accessible on desktops and laptops, and on tablets and phones with the Tooling U-SME app.
Online Training offers:
- Content developed by industry experts
- Accessible anytime, anywhere
- Predefined curriculum for each job role
- Engaging and interactive content
- Pre- and post-training knowledge assessments
- Access to Tooling U-SME’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Guidance from our Client Success team, including advice, insights, and ideas built on best practices and years of experience