Online Training from DVIRC and Tooling U-SME offers a quick-start, progressive road map that allows manufacturers to build career paths for employees. This online training is intended to enhance your existing on the job training, to create a job progression plan and requires minimal preparation. It is efficient, effective training that has been developed with input from manufacturing experts.
Flexible and Convenient
Online classes are self-paced, typically taking 60 minutes to complete. They are easily and conveniently accessible on desktops and laptops, and on tablets and phones with the Tooling U-SME app.
Online Training offers:
- Content developed by industry experts
- Accessible anytime, anywhere
- Predefined curriculum for each job role
- Engaging and interactive content
- Pre- and post-training knowledge assessments
- Access to Tooling U-SME’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Guidance from our Client Success team, including advice, insights, and ideas built on best practices and years of experience