Business leaders may sometimes view Lean and Continuous Improvement as specific tools to solve an isolated problem in the manufacturing plant. While this approach may be appropriate for certain situations, other situations require a leader to step back and look at the business holistically and strategically to address the root causes of their business issues. DVIRC’s Lean Transformation process includes more than just tools to improve operations and processes; our experts use their passion and expertise to focus on generating and sustaining value for your organization. To be successful, Lean Transformation requires buy-in and commitment from the entire company – from the C-suite through the shop floor.
The DVIRC Difference
DVIRC’s approach to Lean Transformation includes coaching employees, teaching them how to implement processes, and helping them develop skills that will ensure your company’s long-term stability, overall growth, and competitiveness. Our experts work with you to assess your operations and identify the desired organizational direction. They evaluate all of the Continuous Improvement services available, as well as the desired behaviors (sometimes referred to as soft skills) for sustainability. We will work with your organization to create goals and objectives aligned with the organization’s strategic plan, a clear line of sight to areas of improvement, and a customized deployment plan. These services include but are not limited to:
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- 5S Visual Management
- Standard Work
- Pull “Kanban” Pull
- Setup Reduction & Quick Changeover
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Leadership and Organizational Development (i.e. Effective Communication, Change Management, High-Performance Teaming, and more
DVIRC has more than 30 years of experience working helping clients improve their people, processes, and bottom line. Our flexible engagement model enables our experts to meet clients where they are to provide right-sized solutions that will generate a positive return on investment (ROI).
- Cost savings of $100,000 or more in the first year
- 15% or more increase in overall capacity and productivity
- Improved employee retention
- 30% faster employee “onboarding” times
- 20% average improvement in on-time delivery and lead time to customers