Do your operations involve dull, dirty or dangerous jobs? Does your business experience ergonomic concerns, absenteeism, insufficient productivity and quality performance? Are you able to visibly leverage your performance data to support decision making, problem solving and traceability? DVIRC is equipped to inform, advise, and help small and mid-sized manufacturers (SMMs) implement technologies to provide solutions and drive business improvements.
Advanced Manufacturing Technologies (AMTs), also known as Industry 4.0, are equipping today’s manufacturers to take their operational performance to the next level. Whether through rapid prototyping to speed product development, automating a mundane assembly task to free up your people for more value-added work, or augmented reality work instruction applications to speed training and gather critical operational data, there are nearly limitless ways to directly impact your bottom line.
Benefits for SMMs
- Reduce manual data entry and collection
- Eliminate re-work
- Capture more data from the shop floor or machines
- Enhance data visibility for decision making
- Monitor conditions and assets
- Automate visual inspection
- Train employees in virtual environments or augment operations with visual guidance
- Reduce or eliminate absenteeism
- Create less paper
- Improve ergonomics
Industry 4.0/AMT Consulting Services
Through our own internal expertise, best practices from our vast MEP Network, and the expertise of our 3rd party providers, DVIRC can support you through any AMT initiative you may have.
AMT Webinars & Technical Training Courses
DVIRC hosts a wide array of no-cost webinars designed to educate SMMs on the benefits of AMTs, as well a technical training courses to teach SMMs how to get started.
Upcoming Webinars & Training Courses:
- Fundamentals of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
- Practical Industry 4.0: Leveraging Market-ready Digital Technologies for Factory Operations
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): How it can transform your back office and drive value in the manufacturing industry
- Certified Internet of Things (IoT) Practitioner (Virtual)
- NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP): Practitioner Level
Check back often for new program information and details!
No-Cost AMT Assessment
AMT solutions can enable higher productivity, reduced costs, faster speed to market, and greater customer satisfaction. This Assessment will uncover ways AMT solutions can address opportunities to grow and improve your business.