Learn how to develop a structure within your business to support successful CI efforts. Learn how, under the tutelage of DVIRC’s strategic partner, J.R. McGee, DVIRC clients have had a 74% rate of sustaining CI efforts for 1 year or more.
There is no surprise that COVID-19 has had a tremendous impact on companies. Manufacturers cannot attend tradeshows or hold events at this time, so they will have to rethink the way they generate leads, network and do business overall.
This webinar will review DVIRC’s proven lead generation process that aligns companies’ capabilities with market opportunities to drive measurable growth by generating qualified prospects. Few business challenges compare to the urgency of maintaining a pipeline of sales opportunities. Without a steady flow of qualified prospects that match companies’ capabilities and will be receptive to your sales message, no business can sustain itself for long.
This webinar will cover:
- Building a lead generation plan
- Formulating your company’s value proposition and evaluating your core competencies
- Leveraging market research to identify top prospects
- Identifying and pursuing specific companies and titles
- Effectively deploying a business development outreach program
- Bonus: Examples of how manufacturing leaders have effectively generated increased sales using this process
DVIRC has developed a webinar series to help small and mid-sized manufacturers endure this current crisis and keep your business running smoothly. Join us for an overview of business issues you should be considering to keep your company healthy.
Businesses that don’t have an operating system may often feel like they’re out of control: no one is on the same page, employees are all rowing in different directions, the same problems keep popping back up, and there’s inefficiency everywhere – and accountability nowhere. If you’re struggling to get your business under control, you may want to think about a Business Operating System.