An effective marketing strategy will build from your vision of the future to help you define goals and objectives, and shape business growth.
Successful small and midsize companies excel at delivering their core products and services, but in too many cases they lack the leadership for effective sales and marketing. Correcting this requires an evaluation of the internal resources, products, and services available, followed by a collaboration to build a path forward that aligns existing offerings and capabilities.
The DVIRC Difference
Many of DVIRC’s marketing strategy experts come from manufacturing backgrounds; they understand the challenges you face and have experience overcoming them. They find the connections between your vision and the existing resources to create opportunities for growth. Our team can also support the implementation stage across multiple sales and marketing media.
- Marketing plan development using the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Establishing key goals and objectives to be managed by a cross-functional team of experts
- Highly actionable plans and approach, created in alignment with existing resources—human, financial, and other—within your organization
- An in-depth understanding of market trends and opportunities
- DVIRC has one of the region’s deepest manufacturing research benches; we know who is growing and how, and we develop plans to maximize those trend realities