1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
200 W. Stewart Huston Dr. Coatesville, PA 19320 (map)
Note: This class is being hosted at: CTDI in Coatesville, PA. Thank you to CTDI for opening their doors.
This program is ideal for individuals who are currently being considered for (or considering) a supervisory position, individuals who have recently been promoted to the role of supervisor, and for anyone that has been supervising people using the “school of hard knocks” as their training program.
Successfully making the transition from being a great technical performer to being a great supervisor requires learning how to stop doing the work that earned that promotion and start doing the work of a supervisor. This workshop is a foundational component of professional development and introduces many of the key skills a supervisor needs including the things that matter most when it comes to motivating others. In addition this program will help supervisors know when and how to give productive feedback and how to deliver and modify training that accommodates different learning styles and generates optimal results.
- Understand what you can and cannot expect as a supervisor
- Build your confidence in being an effective front line leader
- Learn different leadership styles, and how to determine which style will work best with different individuals
- Learn to provide coaching and feedback that unlocks the potential in all employees
- Increase your effectiveness at providing instruction and developing your team
4 Half Day sessions (one per week)
- Transitioning to Supervisor – 7/26/17
- Giving Feedback and Motivating Others – 8/9/17
- Addressing Negative Attitudes -8/23/17
- Conducting Effective Training – 9/6/17