Join one of DVIRC’s private networking groups designed exclusively for manufacturing leaders!
Be our guest at an upcoming Manufacturing Network Group Meeting
DVIRC’s Manufacturing Network Groups provide a unique and rewarding opportunity for business leaders. We offer a confidential setting where leaders from non-competing firms share and learn about common challenges as well as best practice solutions to achieve profitable growth. You gain an invaluable network of trusted business advisors, business development opportunities, best practice presentations, as well as industry related resources. Each member will also receive a case study that offers solutions and advice targeting one of their current business issues.
Don’t take our word for it, learn for yourself!
Attend a complimentary meeting of your choice, and learn what others are doing to grow their businesses and overcome their challenges.
- Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Confidential setting, limited to 15 members
- Exclusive to manufacturing leaders
- Leadership development
- Well structured meetings
- Professional facilitator, advisor and coach
- Each member gets a case study to address a current business issue
- Best practice benchmarking
- One free admission to a DVIRC guest speaker event
- One free admission to each of the Manufacturing Leadership Series events
- Get 4 free seats annually to any one day workshop presented by DVIRC’s Institute for World-Class Manufacturing (IWCM)
- 10% discount on any IWCM Certification program
Who should attend:
Chief executive officers, (all C level positions), presidents, business owners, vice presidents, key functional leaders