Manufacturers are invited to join us on September 21st for our second Liberty Tech Bridge Pitch Day, a pioneering event spotlighting the potential of naval innovation for commercial use.
This event promises in-depth insights into market opportunities, the competitive landscape, technology readiness, and manufacturing requirements, charting the course from patent to product for each groundbreaking technology.
What to Expect:
- Explore U.S. Navy-developed patents for potential commercialization, providing immediate revenue opportunities for your company.
- Network with influential US Navy decision-makers, opening doors to future business prospects and partnerships.
- Gain insights on expanding your business with the DoD, US Navy, and new commercial markets, uncovering new avenues for growth.
- 8:30-9:00am | Breakfast and Networking
- 9:00-9:15am | Welcome and Opening Remarks from Eugene Golda, PhD, Chief Technology Officer for the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD)
- 9:15-9:30am | Liberty Tech Bridge Introduction from Michael Lavery, NSWCPD Liberty Tech Bridge Director
- 9:30am-12:00pm | Invention Pitches from NSWCPD Inventors and DVIRC’s Advanced Technology Research Team.
- 12:00pm | Lunch Buffet
Manufacturers in attendance will be given the opportunity to sign up to meet with inventors and explore commercialization opportunities.
Disclaimer: With special exceptions, this event is only open to manufacturers, distributors, and labs.