As a part of DVIRC’s ongoing commitment to best-in-class client support, we wanted to highlight our Customer Success and Support Specialist, Teri Grumbrecht. Teri has many years of expertise in supporting clients and building long-lasting relationships with a keen eye toward providing exceptional customer service. In her role, Teri supports DVIRC’s client-facing employees with coordination, communication, and organization of projects to create further alignment with our clients and their expectations, as well as ensure the success of the projects.
Additionally, Teri manages our MEP Supplier Scouting Program, which is a conduit for our clients to search for key suppliers and vendors across the country as well as access new business opportunities that are funneled through DVIRC’s 49 sister centers across the US*.
Teri works with DVIRC’s Business Development & Consulting staff and our Clients to aid in:
- Project Management & Scheduling
- Coordinating Project Kick-off, Check-In or Close Meetings & NIST Impact Surveys
- Working with Consultants, Trainers & Clients to Identify & Record Project ROI / Impact
- Coordinating DVIRC Executive Group regular communications, schedules & facility usage
- Coordinating DVIRC Manufacturers Executive Conference
- Project communication – relaying key information related to project success
- Project invoicing Coordination, Investigation & Troubleshooting
- Representing DVIRC as a member of Women in Manufacturing
We’re excited to be able to invest valuable, reliable, and strong resources like Teri into making our client’s experience the best it can be.
If you have any questions about DVIRC’s services, are interested in getting a project started with DVIRC, or if you’re looking for support on an existing project, don’t hesitate to reach out to Teri.
Lastly, if you want to be kept up to date on supplier scouting opportunities for your business, let Teri know.
Customer Success and Support
*The MEP Supplier Scouting Program is a complimentary offer for manufacturers seeking difficult to find, or in need of redundant suppliers throughout the U.S.