DVIRC is thrilled to announce the launch of our new open-enrollment Training and Education courses for the 2023-2024 academic year. Equip your organization with the latest industry knowledge and skills through our comprehensive programs designed specifically for manufacturers to drive growth, save costs, and improve efficiency in today’s dynamic business landscape.
Manufacturing Leadership Training Courses
For Supervisors, Managers, and Leaders who are looking to improve their skills and lead with success.
A foundational component of professional development that empowers Supervisors for success with hands-on training.
Duration: 4 Half-Day Sessions
Format: Virtual or In-Person
- (In Spanish) July 10, 2023 | Virtual – Live Instructor →
- August 8, 2023 | In-Person at DVIRC →
- September 7, 2023 | In-Person at EFE Labs →
- October 5, 2023 | Virtual – Live Instructor →
- October 26, 2023 | In-Person at DVIRC →
- (In Spanish) November 27, 2023 | Virtual – Live Instructor →
- Janurary 23, 2024 | In-Person at DVIRC →
- February 29, 2024 | Virtual – Live Instructor →
Quality & Finance Courses
For individuals who are responsible for planning, quality, finance, purchasing, inventory control, or operations functions.
Continuous Improvement Training Courses
For leaders and practitioners looking to improve efficiency and save costs, from production to the front office.
Featuring the region’s only team of Master Black Belts who work on-site to support and mentor clients from their initial project identification and selection to successful completion.
Duration: 8 Full-Day Sessions
Format: In-Person at DVIRC
Want to learn more about these offerings? Or interested in holding an on-demand training program at your facilities? Reach out to our Training & Education Coordinator, Jen Enoch.