Supply Chains often represent a company’s highest costs, as such, they deserve much more attention than most organizations offer.
DVIRC Supply Chain Solutions:
- DVIRC’s subject matter experts provide Supply Chain solutions to firms of all sizes.
- Our support is especially beneficial to small – mid-sized firms with less than 75 employees where cost increases, disruptions, and delays are significant.
- We rightsize solutions to offset supply chain disruptions and design standard work for implementing best practices.
- Our focus has been to address the needs of contract manufacturers, small batch manufacturers and firms that have limited resources and systems.
Our Current offerings include:
- Technical and Supplier Scouting Research
- Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP)
- Continuous Improvement Solutions to Support Supply Chain Disruptions & Instill Standard Work
Training & Education
- Supply Chain 101 – A virtual learning cohort sharing best practices (hyper link)
Our goal is to support our small – mid-market clients with easy to adopt, easy to sustain solutions through our Supply Chain Suite of Services.
To learn more about any of our offerings contact:
Customer Success and Support
Office: 215-464-8550 x 266