Members of the Strategic Planning for Growth Network Group have a common focus on executing their growth strategy to achieve higher margins and greater profitability. The group enables strategically minded business leaders to come together, share their issues, and receive feedback from like-minded executives focused on strategically running their businesses.
The DVIRC Difference
DVIRC’s Network Groups are the only manufacturing- and industrial-centric groups in the Greater Philadelphia region. One of the prime benefits of coming to DVIRC for networking support is that our organization and employees are solely focused on the manufacturing sector… and our clients and network group members are people just like you—focused on manufacturing excellence and facing similar challenges every day.
The group meets every two months, and each meeting features two members who provide case studies of their company’s growth initiatives. If the group identifies a particular area of interest, DVIRC provides an expert in that area to present the topic to the group and facilitate a discussion.
Each meeting is hosted by a member and often includes:
- Educational speakers
- Best practice facility tours
- Case study provided by host
- Best practice sharing and discussion
DVIRC’s Executive Network Groups open the door to strategic alliances and collaboration, promote growth through fresh perspectives, help others avoid costly mistakes by sharing experiences, and support the implementation of each other’s growth plans.
Peer group of 10-15 advisors – Industrial Businesses only
- Professional facilitation
- 12 case studies annually (2 per meeting)
- Access to quick benchmarking
- Free access to Annual Manufacturer’s Executives Conference
- Free access to special events for Network Group members (1-3 special events per year)
- Discounted access to DVIRC’s Annual Manufacturing Summit
Attend a complimentary meeting and lean what your peers are doing to accelerate the growth of their companies.