Overview of The Group For Strategic Plan Development
Members of the Strategic Planning for Growth Network Group have a common focus on executing their growth strategy to achieve higher margins and greater profitability. The group enables strategically minded business leaders to come together, share their strategic initiatives, and receive feedback from like-minded executives focused on strategically running their businesses.
The DVIRC Difference
DVIRC’s Network Groups are the only manufacturing- and industrial-centric groups in the Greater Philadelphia region. This network group is specifically designed for forward thinking strategic leaders. One of the prime benefits of coming to DVIRC for networking support is that our organization and employees are solely focused on the manufacturing sector… and our clients and network group members are people just like you—focused on manufacturing excellence and facing similar challenges every day.
Manufacturing Strategic Plan Group Details
The group meets every two months, and each meeting features several members who share their strategic initiatives and update the group on how each of these key initiatives are progressing; they obtain feedback from the group to gain insight into best practice sharing and discussions. The leader of the business will discuss in detail:
- The specific strategic initiative for the year
- Reasons for choosing the initiative
- How success will be measured and specific action items
- Initiatives going well and those not-so-well
DVIRC’s Executive Network Groups open the door to strategic alliances and collaboration, promote growth through fresh perspectives, help others avoid costly mistakes by sharing experiences, and support the implementation of each other’s growth plans.
Peer group of 10-15 advisors – Industrial Businesses only
- Professional facilitation
- 6 meetings per year, 2 specifically on your business
- Access to quick benchmarking
- Free access to Annual Manufacturer’s Executives Conference
- Free access to special events for Network Group members (1-3 special events per year)
- Discounted access to DVIRC’s Annual Manufacturing Summit
Attend a complimentary meeting and learn what your peers are doing to accelerate the growth of their companies.