This event is only open to manufacturers, distributors, and labs.
In today’s fast-paced business environment, it is crucial for companies to optimize their operations and reduce waste to stay competitive. The Lean methodology provides a framework for achieving this by focusing on the elimination of waste and the continuous improvement of processes. Join us for an engaging breakfast seminar led by DVIRC’s Director of Continuous Improvement, Alan Shell.
Designed specifically for manufacturing leaders, this event aims to provide practical insights and strategies for establishing effective continuous improvement teams and selecting impactful projects to drive cost savings and foster business growth.
During this informative session, Alan Shell will delve into the key components of setting up successful teams and project selection. You will gain valuable knowledge on the following topics:
- How to Set up a Team: Discover the essential steps and considerations in establishing a high-performing continuous improvement team within your organization. Learn about team composition, roles, and responsibilities for optimal results.
- Selecting Projects: Gain insights into the process of project selection and prioritization. Explore methodologies and frameworks to identify projects with the greatest potential for impact and value creation.
- The 6 Elements of a Good Project: Understand the fundamental elements that make a project successful, including goal setting, scope definition, resource allocation, and metrics for measuring progress and success.
- Developing a Business Case: Learn how to develop a compelling business case to support your continuous improvement projects. Understand the importance of aligning projects with organizational objectives, cost analysis, and return on investment calculations.
- Identifying Opportunities: Explore different avenues for identifying improvement opportunities within your manufacturing operations. Discover practical techniques for uncovering areas of inefficiency and waste to maximize the benefits of continuous improvement efforts.
- Benefit-Effort Matrix: Learn how to utilize a benefit-effort matrix to prioritize projects based on their potential benefits and resource requirements. Gain insights into effectively managing project portfolios to achieve optimal outcomes.
By attending this event, you will equip yourself with actionable strategies and tools to build a culture of continuous improvement, drive cost savings, and promote sustainable growth within your manufacturing organization.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from an industry expert and network with other manufacturing leaders who are passionate about continuous improvement. Register now to secure your spot at this valuable breakfast seminar on setting up continuous improvement teams and project selection.