Please join us for the first inaugural Shipboard Robotics Technical Exchange Meeting (TEM)!
DVIRC is proud to support our partners, Liberty Tech Bridge and the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division for the inaugural Shipboard Robotics Technical Exchange Meeting (TEM)!
We are committed to providing manufacturers in our region an on-ramp to supporting our Nation’s Defense Industrial Base.
We encourage industry, academia, and DoD organizations to attend and align their efforts in the Shipboard Robotics domain
The purpose of this meeting is to answer the following questions and develop cooperative agreements to develop solutions:
- How can we bring together academia, industry, and Navy organizations?
- What is the problem we are trying to solve, and why is this technology important for the future fleet?
- What are the constraints on the problem and solution?
- Who is the customer and what are their needs?
- What is the current state of the art?
- What resources that are available to us?
- What can we deliver tomorrow?
A detailed agenda will be sent out to participants ahead of the event.