We invite you to join us for a Manufacturing Leadership Series event, hosted by DVIRC, at the North Hills Country Club on December 13th.
2024 may be a rocky and bumpy economy.
Proactive leaders seek ways to diversify their business and become more resilient in good and bad economies. This strategy is proven to be a competitive advantage regardless of economic trends.
This program offers sound business growth practices from industry experts on how market research, lead generation, and digital marketing can drive sustainable growth for your manufacturing business.
What to Expect:
- Sylvia Wower, DVIRC’s Vice President of Consulting and Advanced Technology Research, will share proven strategies to grow revenue:
- Attendees will learn how Market Research supports increased sales through market diversification, market penetration, new market development, and new product strategy.
- Learn how DVIRC’s experienced team acts as an extension to your marketing and sales team, expanding & accelerating your opportunities. Our trained Lead Generation staff identifies and targets 60 key decision-makers every month, and produces between 4-6 qualified leads.
- Learn how DVIRC’s collaboration with the Department of Defense (DoD) has enhanced our capabilities, leading to better consultancy and project delivery for manufacturers.
- Michael Araten, President of The Rodon Group will share Rodon’s experience leveraging DVIRC’s Market Research and Lead Generation services for market diversification, product diversification, market development, and market penetration within the Medical Device, Life Science Market, and Window & Door Industry.
- Sagan Medvec will present a new partnership service and the benefits of outsourcing a part time CMO and how Digital Marketing is used to expand and grow your brand through market development and business growth.
- Engage in a Q&A session & panel discussion with presenters to explore strategies for maintaining and gaining market share, and avoiding stagnation.
- Networking opportunities with manufacturing professionals and peers.
Who Should Attend
This event is tailored for manufacturing business leaders, executives, and professionals looking to explore the latest trends and strategies in market research, lead generation, digital marketing and advanced technology research. Join us if you’re passionate about driving growth and innovation within your organization.
Secure your spot now and be part of this insightful event. Register today to reserve your place.