Serving as a trusted advisor for clients by providing thought leadership to solve complex operational and business problems you will refine, develop, and provide consulting and training services in World Class Manufacturing methodologies including: Lean Manufacturing and its associated tools including Set-Up Reduction, Cell Manufacturing, 6S, Pull Kanban Systems, Six Sigma, Kaizen. In this position you will deliver the implementation of sustainable process improvements for our clients and be responsible for measuring and reporting results to ensure change initiatives deliver expected business results.
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing a full suite of Lean, Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma methods in a manufacturing environment.
- In-depth experience organizing, defining, and executing complex projects across multiple workstreams.
- Excellent consultative sales abilities and analytical skills including experienced at qualifying and aligning clients’ business goals with appropriate results-driven solutions.
- High level of business acumen with the ability to conduct detailed client assessments.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, non-verbal, public speaking facilitation, and writing skills.
- Must be an active listener and continuous learner capable of working within diverse manufacturing industries.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of manufacturing experience.
- MBA or equivalent experience is preferred.
You will work within a dynamic team and be a part of a great culture that is mission driven and passionate about providing high value impact results for a diverse client base representing medical device, biotechnology, industrial machining, food & beverage, electronics and computer components, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fabrication, and plastics, etc., industries.
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus the ability to participate in a robust performance-based incentive plan. Exceptional comprehensive benefits package with the opportunity for professional growth. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the top-performing national consulting centers with a mission to support and assist U.S. Manufacturers grow and compete.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with cover letter and salary requirements in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes must be sent in Word format for consideration. DVIRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.