Business Development Manager
In this position your primary responsibility will be to develop and qualify leads to obtain new business, and to build new relationships with prospective clients. Business development activities include leveraging current relationships and referral networks, developing and utilizing professional and trade association connections, attending a variety of business events, utilizing social media platforms to identify prospects, gathering intelligence and making connections, and following up on marketing initiatives, campaigns and events.
In addition, you will promote the DVIRC brand and ensure that DVIRC is recognized as the premier solutions provider for manufacturers in Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Chester and Delaware counties.
- Superior prospecting and business rapport-building skills.
- Excellent consultative sales and analytical skills experienced at qualifying and aligning clients’ business goals with appropriate results-driven solutions.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial headset.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in business development working in or selling to manufacturers.
- Knowledge of Lean/Continuous Improvement and Business Growth Strategies and Implementation.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, non-verbal, public speaking, and writing skills.
- Technical skills to include CRM sales tools, and Microsoft Office Suite.
You will work within a dynamic, fast-paced culture with a team that is mission driven and passionate about providing high value-added and high-impact outcomes for a client base in diversified markets.
Competitive salary with compensation based on experience, and exceptional comprehensive benefits package. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the top performing national consulting centers with a mission to support and assist U.S. Manufacturers grow and compete.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with cover letter and salary requirements in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes must be sent in Word format for consideration. DVIRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.