Director Lean/Continuous Improvement Consulting Services
In this position your primary responsibility will be to lead and mentor a team of highly skilled professionals dedicated to supporting client organizational transformation, growth and expansion while driving results. Serving as a trusted advisor for clients by providing thought leadership to solve complex operational and business problems you will refine, develop and provide consulting and training services in World Class Manufacturing methodologies including: Lean Manufacturing and its associated tools including Set-Up Reduction, Cell Manufacturing, 6S, Pull Kanban Systems, Six Sigma, Kaizen and Kata. This position will oversee the implementation of sustainable process improvements and will be responsible for measuring and reporting results to ensure change initiatives deliver expected business results.
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing a full suite of Lean, Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma methods in a manufacturing environment.
- In-depth experience managing, organizing, defining and executing complex projects across multiple workstreams.
- Excellent consultative sales abilities and analytical skills including experienced at qualifying and aligning clients’ business goals with appropriate results-driven solutions.
- High level of business acumen with the ability to conduct detailed client assessments.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, non-verbal, public speaking facilitation, and writing skills.
- Must be an active listener and continuous learner capable of working within diverse manufacturing industries.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of manufacturing in a leadership position with P&L responsibility.
- MBA or equivalent experience is preferred.
You will work within a dynamic, fast-paced culture with a team that is mission driven and passionate about providing high value-added and high-impact outcomes for a client base in diversified markets.
Competitive salary with compensation based on experience, and exceptional comprehensive benefits package with the opportunity for professional growth. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the top performing national consulting centers with a mission to support and assist U.S. Manufacturers grow and compete.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with cover letter and salary requirements in confidence to: email@example.com. Resumes must be sent in Word format for consideration. DVIRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.