Prerequisite: Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent Green Belt from an accredited training organization.
Learn the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) strategy for developing and achieving better, faster, and lower cost products and processes. The intended audience is anyone who desires to become a practitioner of the Six Sigma methodology and tool set and who will be leading Six Sigma projects within an organization. They learn how to handle non-normal data analysis and Design-of-Experiments for advanced process control. Black Belts have more statistical tools available to them to make more in-depth analysis of data. They can lead larger teams and be a technical resource for Green Belts in the organization. Coursework consists of 11 days of classroom training after Green Belt Training with a mix of lecture and hands-on simulations to reinforce the learning. Classes are held 2 days at a time every 3 weeks to reduce time out of the office.
The training makes use of many in-class examples, simulations, and hands-on exercises with a variety of processes to ensure that participants have a practical, working knowledge of the tools. As a part of the course, it is expected that participants come with a project to work on so that they can immediately apply their knowledge and realize return on investment on a specific business issue.
- A comprehensive education of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and the DMAIC process
- Work with and understand customer requirements
- Enhance the capability of processes to exceed customer expectations
- Identify projects and select project team members
- How to properly define, scope and work on LeanSix Sigma projects
- How to characterize a complex problem using they= f(x) equation
- How to validate and collect data for effectivedecision-making
- Train/mentor/coach Green Belts and project teams
- Act as a catalyst for process improvement
- Provide teams with ongoing support and leadership
- Graduates are recognized and receive a certification award during a graduation ceremony
Only DVIRC guarantees a dollar for dollar return on investment for every completed Six Sigma project. This means if you follow the process laid out by our Master Black Belts, we will work with you until your project provides a value-added impact that is equal to or larger than initial investment in this program. In other words, DVIRC’s Six Sigma Training is 100% risk free!