Marketing & Sales Workshops
Building a Lead Generation System
This one day workshop is designed to help companies build and maintain a successful outbound sales and marketing program. Attendees will learn how to use a proven system and mirror successful steps that have been developed and utilized by over 300 companies and are proven to generate results.
Who should attend?
Business owners, Executives and Leaders tasked with growing their business.
- Set a foundation for effective sales and marketing efforts
- Develop a process that is both proven and manageable for any size business
- Create consistency in how you target new customers
- Set a path to experience dramatic increase in sales
Participants will leave this session with an enhanced ability to qualify new leads. In addition they will walk away with the foundation of a structured sales plan that is guaranteed to increase their business.
Additional Program Takeaways
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in an on-site coaching session with our Marketing and Sales content expert who will you develop KPIs and determine the path forward.
Sandler Sales Training Intensive One Day Sales Boot Camp
This one-day sales training program is designed to provide participants with an introduction to the Sandler Selling Training Process, which will help you to develop more sales opportunities and close more business.
We will demystify the “buyer-seller dance” and provide you with the tools you need to take control of the sales process. Uncover the tactics most prospects deploy to get you to provide free consulting, and learn the countermeasures you can use to exercise more control of the process. You will learn a systematic approach to qualify or disqualify sales opportunities more quickly so that you can focus your time and energy on the prospects who will eventually become clients. You will also develop a personal “sales cookbook” to help you predict your sales results. In addition, we will explore your “self-limiting beliefs” that may be keeping you from reaching your full sales potential.
Who should attend?
CEOs, Company Presidents, Sales Managers, Inside Sales Staff, Outside Sales People, and anyone in your company who is involved with sales.
You will leave this training with:
- A structured plan to develop more business
- Ways to shorten the sales cycle
- A process to qualify or disqualify opportunities more effectively
- Techniques to differentiate yourself from the competition
- Awareness of the reasons why you may be falling short of your sales goals
- Techniques to avoid unpaid consulting
Participants will leave this session with a toolkit to move out of their “comfort zone” and improve their sales results.