Since 1995, DVIRC has had the privilege of engaging over 4,000 individuals from over 2,000 companies in our results oriented training & education programs.
Our proven applied learning approach to education not only generates results but helps to build the higher performance learning culture companies need to compete and grow.
This year we have added many new professional development opportunities:
- Supply Chain Optimization review
- Toyota Kata continuous improvement workshop
- The Essence of Strategic Planning
- Creating and Managing Sales Goals
- Expanded organizational management and employee learning development workshops
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology programs: Additive (3D) and Composite manufacturing courses
Training & Education to Meet Your Needs
DVIRC offers workshops, certifications, and training programs to meet
your professional development needs. We offer open workshops as well
as on-site customized training at the convenience of your location and
See Events page for workshops and certifications near you.