Strategic Planning for Growth
Growing your business depends on how you answer three fundamental questions:
- What are your goals?
- How do you plan to achieve them? and
- Do you have the resources to execute your strategy?
As a small business leader seeking to protect your personal wealth and proactively grow the value of your enterprise, tackling these questions is the first step to getting your company off the plateau and back to, or focused on, sustainable growth.
But while these questions may seem fairly basic, supporting growth requires some assistance.
A concise strategic, yet actionable growth plan is necessary:
- To define and communicate the overall direction of your organization
- To identify the strengths and weaknesses of the organization;
as well as the opportunities and threats (SWOT) within the market
- To establish long term goals and objectives, and
- To formulate short-term tactics to achieve them
DVIRC created the Developing a Strategic Plan for Growth program to help small to medium-sized manufacturers design a roadmap to protect their assets, and grow the value of their enterprise. At the conclusion of the 12-week program, participants create a Strategic Action Plan that has been developed with and vetted by several business experts and instructors.
Participants receive one-on-one assistance and apply learning directly to completing their plan. The program is offered in a comfortable and confidential setting where peers, subject matter experts, guest speakers, panelists and coaches have the opportunity to interact and network with like-minded business professionals.