The Lean Users Group is made up a Lean Leaders throughout Southeastern PA. This group provides a unique opportunity for you and your company and network with fellow Lean enthusiasts to share your views, ideas, experiences, learn of best practices, grow in your knowledge of Lean, and enhance your development in Lean Leadership.
You should consider joining this users group if you:
- Would like to get more informed about Lean
- Are pursuing a Lean Transformation at your company
- Want to learn from other Lean Practitioners
- Want to understand how Lean can help your company
- Have frustrations with implementing Lean
- Have a desire to grow as a leader
Membership Benefits include:
- Presentations on Lean best practices
- Leadership development
- Plant tours – where a member company will open their facility
- Lean Muda Walk by a DVIRC Lean Specialist for companies hosting a meeting
- Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and networking
- 10% discount on any DVIRC Lean or Six Sigma certification program
- One free admission to DVIRC Manufacturing Leadership Series events
- 2 free seats annually to any one-day DVIRC class or workshop ($510 value)
- Experienced facilitators – advising, coaching, mentoring
There is a quarterly membership fee of $295 and the Lean Users Group meet 8-10 times per year at members’ locations or other convenient locations.
To learn more or to attend a complimentary meeting, please contact DVIRC at 215-464-8550 or send email to email@example.com.