Infiana USA, Inc.
Infiana USA, Inc., member of Infiana Group
Year Business Established:
2017: Start up of personal care production in NA (Hygienic Hall)
2015: Huhtamaki Films becomes Infiana: Films expert positions itself as a new brand emphasizing its successful innovative history.
2014: Sale of Huhtamaki Films to Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG) & DBAG Fund VI.
2010: Blown film extrusion capacity expansion.
2009: Malvern facility consolidates operations; wholly dedicated to the manufacture of engineered films and becomes Huhtamaki Films.
2007: Blown film extrusion & embossing capacity expansion.
2004: Start of film production at the US site in Malvern – sharing services with Huhtamaki Flexibles.
2000: Huhtamaki Oyj acquires Malvern facility for Flexible Packaging manufacturing. Business is named Huhtamaki Flexibles.
Infiana develops and produces engineered and innovative films for the consumer market and the industry. The Group has around 850 employees at its production sites in Forchheim (Germany) and Malvern (USA). Infiana serves the Personal Care, Health Care, Building & Construction, Composites and the Pressure Sensitive Market.
Vision / Mission:
At Infiana we are constantly evolving the possibilities of designing and manufacturing film solutions to give our customers greater choice and a market edge. Our investment in plant infrastructure and our people allows us to produce at the highest possible level. These assets are the backbone of our high quality production capability and new product innovation.
At Infiana we shape the market.
In 2017, Infiana Group generated a revenue of 202 million euros
Number of Employees:
850 (Infiana Group, 2 sites)
Infiana Group GmbH
Facilities / address:
Infiana Germany GmbH & Co. KG
Infiana USA, Inc.
2400 Continental Blvd.
Malvern, PA 19355
Products / Capabilities / Brands:
- Film production
- Mono and multilayer blown and cast films
- Simultaneous oriented cast films (SOPP)
- Biodegradable & bio-based films
- Film converting
- Coating: single or double sided silicone coating
- Thermal: solvent-free/solvent-based silicone
- UV silicone
- Embossing: various structures (in and off-line)
- Printing with inline siliconization (maximum of eight colors)
Industry Sector(s) Served:
- Personal Care: film products for packaging of hygiene items
- Health Care: release films, process films and films for packaging
- Building & Construction: release films and surface films for the building and construction industry
- Composites: release films and process films for the production of composite parts
- Pressure Sensitive Market: silicone-coated release liner for adhesive tapes and labels as well as applications in the printing and graphics industry
Statement from President:
Infiana USA is a market leader in the manufacture and supply of high performance, engineered films. Our highly skilled and impassioned employees are the backbone to our successful growth – averaging approx 10% per annum top line growth since 2009. Successfully utilizing our Collaborate + Innovate strategy allows Infiana to establish long term, high value partnerships with our customers. Eighty per cent (80%) of our business is comprised of customer relationships of greater than 10 years. Our innovative approach brings high value solutions to new and existing customers – this attention to our customers through innovation combined with our incredible workforce will allow Infiana USA to meet its growth objectives by entering new markets in North America such as Personal Care and Health Care.