The Essence of Strategic Planning Execution
8:30am - 4:30pm
2905 Southampton Road Philadelphia, PA (map)
This unique learning program offers executives an opportunity to empower their leadership team to create top down goals and objectives in a very focused manner.
Many businesses report great difficulty getting their leaders to actually implement the company’s major initiatives, which typically fall victim to the pressure of day-to-day demands or to a lack of time and discipline required to achieve the next level of performance.
This day and a half seminar brings together up to five team members from four different companies to create a proven structure for executing the company’s key initiatives.
Who should attend?
CEOs/Presidents and key leadership team members
- Develop a shared vision of the future and summarize it into key action areas
- Develop annual company goals for performance and improvement
- Translate these into departmental SMART goals (Specific- Measurable-Actionable-Results oriented-Time bound) goals
- Learn a “periodic reporting and follow-up method” that keeps the goals on track
- Get a follow-up meeting to review how the execution is going and to review best practices and difficult challenges
- Receive professional executive coaching
- Peer to peer learning
A tiered structure approach to setting and communicating specific objectives that cascades down throughout the company to help you achieve performance goals.