Six Sigma Green Belt – Nov 2012
DVIRC Six Sigma Green Belt Certification with On-site Coaching and Project Support features the region’s only team of Master Black Belts that work on-site to support and mentor clients from their initial project identification and selection straight through to successful completion.
We take comprehensive steps to ensure every Green Belt is trained to a level where they can function independently and require minimum Master Black Belt Support, creating an immediate, annuity cost savings. Our last graduating class of Green Belts realized $3.4 million in value added impact gained from greater performance, productivity throughput and quality improvements.
No other Green Belt program can compare! DVIRC’s infusion of Lean basics with a hands-on, learn-and-do curriculum is designed around client business issues and is fully supported with software that will support projects with the statistical tools needed to improve quality.
Completion of this unique, application-centric certification process will enable participants to use and learn the DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) that address specific operational challenges within your organization, enabling improvement and control of constraining or unreliable processes to reduce cost, save time, increase customer satisfaction, and grow sales.
Participants will complete projects related to their organization to ensure understanding of the methodology while generating immediate benefits to their organization. Our unique schedule means as you learn each step, you will apply each step. Throughout your certification you will be meeting in groups with other Green Belt candidates to share experiences, and learn from their experiences.
- Become competent with the tools used at each step of the DMAIC model, by learning and applying each one to your selected project
- Coaching for effectiveness by Master Black Belt (MBB)
- Single piece flow, “learn and apply” system for DMAIC
- Schedule of 2 days of classroom work at a time allows for integration and application of learning, balance with work commitments, and time for projects
- Session I – 11/15/12 – 11/16/12
- Session 2 – 12/12/12 – 12/13/12
- Session 3 – 1/7/13 – 1/8/13
- Session 4 – 1/24/13 – 1/25/13
- Session 5 – 2/14/13 – 2/15/13