Private Company Transition Mini Conference
12:00pm - 7:00pm
260 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, PA 19406 (map)
Join us for this half day conference that will provide insight into the critical issues associated with the transition of a private company. We will explore the transfer options available and the emotional roller coaster a CEO faces when making decisions before the transition, as well as what life is like for the CEO after the transition.
The format will be a series of discussion panels featuring private company CEOs and owners who will share their personal experiences as well as advice for owners who are contemplating their own transition strategy.
12:00pm to 12:30pm Buffet Lunch & Networking
12:30pm to 5:30pm Program
5:30pm to 7:00pm Cocktails & Hors D’Oeuvres
Panelists & Topics:
Transition to an ESOP:
• Kenneth Baker, CEO, New Age Industries
• Michael Mitchell, Vice Chairman & Principal, The Graham Company
• Kevin Mauger, President, NCC Automated Systems
• James Steiker, Chairman & CEO, SES Advisors
Sale to a Third Party:
• Vincent Pappas, Chairman, Fiber-Line
• Matthew Sullivan, CEO, DUNMORE International Corporation
• Stanley Ellis, Vice President, Calkins Media
CEO’s Life After the Transition:
• Jack Kreischer, Founder & Former Managing Director, Kreischer Miller
• Nissen Isakov, Founder & CEO, LCR Embedded Systems
• Robert Masucci, Chairman, Barclay Brand Ferdon
Attendees will receive 5 hours of continuing professional education credit for participating.