Pathways to Profitability
8:30am - 10:30am
610 W. Germantown Pike, Suite 400, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 (map)
Our Focus on the Future roundtable series provides business owners and leaders with timely topics and interactive discussion about maximizing the return and reducing risks for their privately held business. Each program builds on the previous session to create momentum.
Profitability is a key component to a healthy and sustainable business, but managing profitability, and aligning the efforts of your managers in a way that supports improved profitability, can be complex and confusing.
Join us for an informative and insightful discussion on how to simplify your financial business model so you can make informed business decisions to improve profitability, identify new growth opportunities, and ultimately, improve the value of your business.
- Understanding the pitfalls of traditional costing and pricing methods
- Using value-added revenue and capacity utilization to significantly improve profitability
- Linking profitability to the typical manufacturing business model
Who should attend
This session is designed for business owners and executive decision makers in the manufacturing and distribution industry.
- Samantha Metcalf, Principal, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Eileen Domanico, Principal, Manufacturing and Distribution
8:30 – 9 a.m. — Registration
9 – 10:30 a.m. — Session