Leadership Development Certification
10:00am - 2:30pm
2905 Southampton Road Philadelphia, PA (map)
The Leadership Development Certification program is designed for people who are in a position to lead others beyond routine tasks.
This program focuses on enhancing the leader’s interpersonal skills as well as business acumen, and is designed to help the seasoned leader identify and capitalize on their strengths as well as expand their skills in gap areas.
As part of this program, each participant will get a full personalized DISC assessment that will help them identify and create a plan to leverage their strengths and better manage their areas of opportunity.
This program will help the participant to personalize and implement the vision of their organization, to influence people that they do not have positional authority over, and to serve as a resource to other leaders within the organization.
- Identify your comprehensive leadership strengths and opportunities
- Identify ways to make better hiring decisions
- Identify and improve retention of high potential candidates
- Improve communication across all functional lines
- Learn techniques for developing other leaders
- Help develop, interpret and better utilize financial data
- Improve employee engagement for increased productivity
- Identify ways in which your culture can enhance or impede your vision and strategic direction
9 Half Day Sessions (every other week)
- My Role as a Leader – 9/18/19
- On-Boarding, Retention and Succession Planning – 10/2/19
- Advanced Communication Skills (using DISC) – 10/16/19
- Financial Accounting – 10/30/19
- Developing People – 11/6/19
- Key Performance Indicators – 11/20/19
- Employee Engagement – 12/11/19
- Actively Managing & Optimizing Culture – 12/17/19
- Capstone Presentations – 1/7/20