8:30 am - 4:30 pm
2905 Southampton Road
Philadelphia, PA 19154 (map)
Philadelphia, PA 19154 DVIRC firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY
Learn how the Toyota Kata approach can support your Lean transformation and help make your Continuous Improvement efforts sustainable by building Continuous Improvement Thinking into the daily habits of your people.
What is it?
Kata is a Continuous Improvement (Lean) methodology to develop everyday habits, skill sets, and capabilities in people, aligned with and in support of achieving the long-term objectives of the organization.
What are its benefits?
- Build the capability of your people and create a high performance culture—empowering everyone to solve problems, reduce waste, and improve cash flow
- Gives managers and team leaders a step-by-step methodology to make real change and transform your enterprise
- Help make your Continuous Improvement efforts sustainable
- Help you and your team eliminate those nagging, costly problems that seem to persist and re-surface
Who Should Attend?
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Leaders
- Supervisors, Managers & Team Leaders
- Six Sigma Graduates