Innovation Boot Camp
8:30am - 4:30pm
2905 Southampton Road Philadelphia, PA (map)
Is too much of your backlog tied to too few customers or an underperforming market? Perhaps your product or services have become commodities and the impact of word of mouth marketing has not kept up with the times?
DVIRC can help you focus on and accelerate value creation within your business. Sign up today for our Innovation Boot Camp.
All attendees are guaranteed to leave with new concepts related to:
- exploring new markets
- defining process improvement s and or technology needs
- shaping new products or services
- defining a distinct value proposition
- creating a structure and pipeline for meaningful innovation
Additional Program Takeaways:
- Attendees will learn a process to better conceive, communicate, validate and ultimately capitalize on ideas related to business growth.
- All in attendance will leave with a working knowledge of the components required to convey a meaningful value proposition for use across multiple channels.
- This program will help formalize the Concepts that could jumpstart your organization’s next growth spree!
Who should attend?
- Business owners and leaders within DVIRC’s manufacturing community who are hungry for organizational change
- Owners and Chief Executives eager to grow their topline by 15% or more
- Teams looking to set a foundation for a new product development or innovation pipeline
- Organization’s whose backlog is too heavily weighted by too few markets
Businesses that have had a period of stagnate or declining sales
What others have said:
“Because of the program, I am better equipped to focus on a structured process for new product development and commercialization. The presenters work in industry assisting clients in honing their market message, approach and identification of pitfalls. This translates to identification of working techniques, solutions and examples that allowed us to quickly grasp the concepts and have tools to improve our competitiveness.”
Engineering Executive, Trek Connect Inc.