How to Drive a Profitable, Growing Enterprise
5:30pm - 8:30pm
100 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 104, West Conshohocken, PA 19428 (map)
Seize the Day!
Economists are predicting that advanced manufacturers will see strong market opportunities through 2018. Come and learn how proactive leaders find ways to grow even during down markets.
What you will gain:
Learn how to achieve higher profitability, generate more income to improve cash generation, expand and grow, while improving EBITDA
- Strategic planning, and more importantly, creating an accountable implementation system to focus on and achieve short and long term goals.
- How to identify and optimize market, product and customer mix to enhance top line growth
- Developing high performance teams and leadership and a systems approach to identify and make improvements that generate sustainable value creation
- Ongoing cost reduction opportunities including cycle time, lead time, productivity and quality improvements
- Implementing value-based pricing by understanding the real value of your products and services to improve margins
Who should attend:
- Manufacturing presidents, owners / executive leadership that want to generate more profit and grow
- People interested in investing in manufacturing
- People interested in Growing through Acquisition (M&A)
About the Speakers:
David Bovenizer, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Lionheart Industrial Group
Throughout his career in industrial manufacturing and banking, Mr. Bovenizer has completed more than 25 transactions totaling over $2.0 billion in value including leveraged acquisitions, cross-border M&A, numerous debt financings, public debt offerings, joint ventures, acquisitions and divestitures. Read more.
Harold Floyd, Business Solutions Advisor, DVIRC
Harold joined the DVIRC in 2005 as a Business Solutions Advisor, and works closely with company executives to develop and execute strategies for business growth. As a senior advisor with broad operational experience, Harold brings a realistic view to strategy development and a keen understanding of the dynamics of small and medium-sized manufacturers, particularly family-owned and closely-held businesses. Read more.
Jeff Kopenitz, Director, Advanced Manufacturing & Training & Education, Lean Master Shingijutsu Japan, DVIRC
Jeff joined the DVIRC in 2002 to lead the Center’s Operational Excellence Lean Enterprise Practice. In this capacity, Jeff has been responsible for developing and delivering a broad range of Lean and Continuous Improvement programs for clients. With deep industry experience, and expertise in consulting, instructing, mentoring and coaching, Read more.
Chris Scafario, Director, Marketing Services, DVIRC
Chris Scafario joined the DVIRC in 2007 to lead the Sales and Marketing Services practice. In this capacity, Chris has been responsible for uncovering and analyzing meaningful insights for clients and helping them execute on this information to become high-performance organizations. Read more.
In lieu of a fee for this event, we ask that you bring a new, unwrapped toy for a child in need. DVIRC will be delivering them to a local charity.