8:30am - 4:30pm
2905 Southampton Road Philadelphia, PA (map)
Do you see growth opportunity in global markets, but are struggling to carve out the time and resources to make it happen?
Are you reactively or indirectly selling to international customers, rather than taking a proactive and strategic approach to international sales?
ExporTech™ helps companies develop and execute their own international growth plan.
- Structured export strategy development process that assists 4-8 companies to accelerate growth
- Only national program that helps each company develop an export plan
- Efficiently connects companies with world-class experts that help navigate the export sales process
- On average, participating companies generate over $500K in new export sales
- Actionable strategic export growth plan vetted by a panel of international business experts
- Developed with coaching support throughout the program
- Exporting companies grow twice as fast as those that don’t
How Does ExporTech™ Work?
- Jointly offered nationwide by the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership program and the U.S. Export Assistance Centers of the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Group workshops are combined with an individual coach for each company, leading to an export plan in 9 weeks
- Execution driven, with a team of partners who make it easier to go-to-market and implement the plan
- Peer group model, limited to leaders from 4-8 companies, that maximizes impact and propels action
- Innovative customized workshops that avoid “death by powerpoint” and help companies extract the specific information they need
- Amplifies the impact of other export programs, helping companies get the most out of tradeshows, Gold Key services, country visits and trade missions
If you are ready to make the investment of time, ExporTech™ can unlock your export growth potential!