8:30am - 4:30pm
2905 Southampton Road Philadelphia, PA (map)
Engaged employees have a significant impact on bottom line results. In fact, firms that have higher levels of engaged employees are 18% more productive and 16% more profitable. Yet 70% of American workers are “not engaged” according to a recent Gallup Poll.
As a result, the less engaged they are, the more likely they are to leave. Key employee turnover can be a major setback for a business and quite costly. As part of this workshop, you and your direct reports will complete an on-line assessment that will diagnose your current employee engagement levels.
Then we will work on understanding what is driving the engagement levels and create an action plan to maintain or improve the engagement as appropriate. As a leader, you have the most significant influence over how engaged the people that work for you are. Learn if you are doing everything you can to maximize that engagement.
With the improving economy, there are many who expect to see increasing turnover rates as more opportunities come into existence. Make sure that your best people aren’t interested in these new opportunities.
- Learn what employee engagement really means
- Identify the difference between engaged and non-engaged employees
- Learn why employee engagement is so important to the business
- Review the current level of employee engagement within your area of influence
- Find out how your behaviors and communication style can impact employee engagement
- Learn what you can do to maximize the engagement of the people that report to you
- Identify the things that you are doing that might be hurting the engagement of your staff