Webinar: Effective Analytics: How to Drive Your Organization Forward
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Link to participate in webinar will be provided separately after registration. (map)
All manufacturers have objectives they are trying to achieve. They are trying to squeeze as much out of their equipment as they can. Analytics can help achieve those goals, but the appropriate steps must be taken to ensure success.
Where do you begin with your analytics strategy? What should you measure and what data will you need access to, and how will you receive the analytics you want?
Join DVIRC and Rockwell Automation for a webinar to learn how to extract more work out of your processes than ever before.
- How to make your operations smarter and reduce costs through the use of analytics
- Examples of small and mid-sized manufacturers who have effectively leveraged analytics
This webinar is geared towards business owners, presidents, C-Suite members, General Managers, Site Managers, VP of Operations, and Engineers interested in:
- Bringing products to market faster
- Lowering the total cost of ownership by having more effective maintenance
- Improving asset utilization by maximizing throughput
- Enterprise risk management
Instructor: Ankur Mohan, Rockwell Automation
Ankur Mohan is an Integrated Architecture Solution Architect who owns Rockwell’s Architecture & Software business for the Mid-Atlantic territory. He has been with Rockwell Automation for five years and recently joined the local territory from Rockwell’s Cincinnati office. He has a passion for architecture development, analytics, and optimization. Ankur is a domain expert in motion, networks, and integration. He’s originally from the NYC area and is excited to interface with customers in the NY/NJ & Philadelphia areas.