Economic Pathway to Success – PREPping Your Business for Growth!
8:00am - 10:30am
1 Hillendale Drive, Perkasie (map)
A FREE event thanks to funding from PREP and the PA Department of Community and Economic Development.
PREP (Partnerships for Regional Economic Performance) is a statewide network of partners designed to work in concert to deliver vital business assistance services across ten regions of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Southeast PREP partners have the experience and know-how to assist individuals who have an idea and need help with the basics of starting a new venture.
PREP also meets the demands of existing companies that seek assistance in all aspects of successful business development and growth.
The PREP panel will consist of some of the following:
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners/SEP (BFTP)
- Bucks County Economic Development Corporation (BCEDC)
- Bucks County Industrial Development Authority (BCIDA)
- Bucks County Workforce Investment Board (BCWIB)
- Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center (DVIRC)
- Temple Small Business Development Center (TSBDC)
The event is for small business owners and manufacturers. If you are in the banking industry or real estate industry and would like to attend please bring a manufacturing client with you.