For all manufacturers, quality management is key to a successful business.
Over the past 20 years, ISO quality and environmental management systems (QMS and EMS) are among the most important and widely adopted strategic initiatives in many industries. Continuous improvement of processes is heard consistently throughout manufacturing; whether itâ€™s business, operations or office.
Traditional QMS, like ISO programs, are being joined by Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Principles, and for many manufacturers a combination of all may come into play.
The DVIRC offers ISO programs in all these areas:
- ISO 9000 Quality Management
- ISO 14000 Environmental Management
- ISO 13485 Medical Device
- ISO 17025 Competency of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- TS 16949 Automotive Production and Service Part Organizations Quality Management equationASPâ„˘ web-based solutions that help organizations implement and maintain their ISO/business processes
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Improve business processes and save money
- Companies who implement ISO 9000 can increase customer retention, gain new customers, reductions in waste and improved product quality
- To qualify for new customers; Many corporations see ISO 9000 Certification as an essential requirement for conducting business with a new vendor
- Enter global markets; ISO 9000 standards are required in many countries
What makes us different is our ability to offer a complete turnkey program, with set costs and set time schedules
Reason To Believe:
The DVIRC has been working with manufacturers to design and implement ISO programs for as long as ISO has been in play. So many manufacturers try to take on an ISO program without the guidance needed, and the program seem to go on and on and take on a life of their own with no end in sight. It takes experience to provide the leadership and organization needed to get in, and through, an ISO program quickly and on budget.