November Business Outlook Survey
Highlights from this months survey:
- Results from the November Manufacturing Business Outlook Survey suggest that regional manufacturing activity continued to expand.
- The indexes for general activity, new orders, and shipments all remained positive this month.
- Overall, labor market conditions remained weak, however.
- More firms reported increases in prices in November compared with October.
- Firms expect continued growth for manufacturing over the next six months, although expectations were less optimistic than last month.